Sunday, March 6, 2011
Lucy's 6 Month Photo Shoot
On Wednesday, Lucy had a 6 month photo shoot. We LOVED the photographer, Jen and I think she got some great shots of Lucy! I tried to time her pre-photographer bottle so that there would be minimal spit up and lots of smiles! (From what I remember, we didn't get a lot of smiles because Lucy was mesmerized by the fancy camera). But we had such a fun afternoon, us three girls hanging out and I love that the photos truly capture a morning with Lucy in our home. Unfortunately Joe couldn't be home from work, but we loved her so much that we will be doing it again when she is older so daddy can get in on the photos! We haven't been able to see the photos, but Jen posted a few on her blog that turned out cute! She is still editing the photos, but once I get them I will post some of my favorites! http://jensoaresphotography. blogspot.com/2011/03/lucy.html .


