Friday, March 4, 2011

Happy 6 Months Lucy - and Happy Lucy Day!


Happy 6 months Lucy - you are getting so big and we love you to pieces!! Every day you make us happier than the day before.  It has been amazing watching you grow over the past 6 months!! 




Happy Lucy Day - March 3rd

Uncle Jake wanted Lucy to have her own special day (outside of her birthday) so he proclaimed March 3rd Lucy Day!!!  Lucy celebrated with her first day of swim class and got some new 6 month toys. (We had a play date on Wednesday and I noticed Lucy loved the older baby toys so maybe it was time I stopped giving her rattles to play with.)  

Lucy loved her first swim class!  We got little wet suits for the babies to wear to keep them warm and she did a great job, staying in the water for the entire 45 minutes.  We kicked, blew bubbles, floated on tummies and back and learned how to "fall" off the ledge to mommy!  Lucy also took her first sip of water (in the pool) and had her first shower after the swim.  It was a fun afternoon together and I can tell Lucy is going to love the water as she gets older, which I am excited about!  Next week I will try to take some photos during the swim class!


My new age-appropriate toys celebrating "my" day!

Getting ready for my first swim



Thanks Uncle Jake and Aunt Jill for my Lucy Day! I can't wait to see you guys in Arizona for Easter!
Love, Lucy