The Lacny family - and still growing with 2 more babies on the way in 2013
Lucy and Amy, her go-to-girl at every family party
Lucy on her pile of gifts
Riding in Ashley's new Mercedes
The three "older" girls...so cute!!!!
And the newest addition doing what she does best
And with Aunt Katie
Lucy's new Bitty Baby - named Janie
Checking out Lucy's new princess castle from the Wennerstroms
Hugs with Papa Joe and Libby
Christmas morning - Santa was here!
Lucy ran down and said "I have the same bed as Abigail and Caitlin!"
A big deal in her world.
So much fun!
Joe's one request was another Hot Doug's t-shirt. Very easy to please in our house.
Lucy's new apron from Aunt Katie
A forgotten gift that I found hidden when I went to get our broom. We also remembered later tonight (Christmas) that we never put together one of Lucy's main gifts. A basketball hoop. It is still boxed up in garage. Woops!
Christmas Dinner
Love these photos with Great Grandma Grace
Last Christmas as a family of 3 :)



