Monday, December 10, 2012

More Libby Pics

Baby Libby (as she will be referred to in our house until she is about 2) is already 2 weeks old!  We were excited to visit her this weekend, and she is still as tiny as ever and making life very easy for Beth and Rob :)  For some reason I was expecting her to have grown so much in two weeks.  Although I know Lucy was once about that size, I really don't remember it.  Libby is so sweet, easy-going and pretty much perfect. Hopefully she is channeling all of her sweetness to her soon-to-be-cousin!

Sisters


Cousins - and learning to be gentle

I love that Lucy is smiling at Libby

Abigail has this big sister thing DOWN

And I guess Beth has this mom thing down too!  And I envy her because she already lost most of her baby weight and I get to put it on for about 15 more weeks

And Lucy's first time holding another baby - she looks like she will enjoy helping me