Thursday, January 3, 2013

Nana and Papa Marriage Blessing...and another Christmas

This weekend was a big weekend with a special blessing of Bill and Chris' marriage - followed by a Christmas day with Jill and Jake in town.  Oh, and Nana's birthday on Friday night!!! 

Bill and Chris' ceremony/reception was absolutely beautiful and it was so much fun with the family and their closest friends together for one night.  Congrats to Bill and Chris on such a special night, and hopefully there will be another blessing in 35 years from now :)  

Highlights from our weekend of celebrations (I should mention that I didn't really get a lot of photos from the marriage blessing/reception because I was busy trying to keep Lucy in the pew, and Kristy and John took about 700 of the official photographers of the night so I figured I will wait to get their photos.) 








Christmas Day #2








 


Happy Birthday Nana!!!! We celebrated by serving the top layer of the wedding cake :)