Saturday, January 26, 2013

Hey Jules

There are MANY things that make me laugh about Lucy, like how she plays with her piggy bank(s) ALL THE TIME.  She sleeps with a plastic one in her bed, carries her heavy ceramic one around the house and has him at the dinner table and tries to bring him with her to school and brushes his hair - even though her dolls with hair are all in the same room!

Piggy getting a new hairstyle 


But, more than her love of piggy banks, nothing makes me laugh more than hearing "Hey Jules" from the top of the stairs when she needs something.  She obviously got this from Joe - and realizes she found a great way to get my attention because although I used to laugh at it, I find myself just asking her what she needs because it sounds so sweet coming from her and so much better than whining.  She still calls me "mommy" most of the time, but other times, I am just "Jules."


Have a great weekend!