Chris had been asking how big my bump was getting...it is big! She is still sitting up pretty high and moving around a bit, which is a quick reminder to me that there is actually a tiny person in there who will be here in a few weeks. Otherwise, I sometimes forget I am 9 months pregnant because by this point, it is so normal to look and feel so huge these days. Not sure what I will do when I can finally wear a belt around my waist again!
I feel pretty organized, but I know there is still so much to do before she gets here. I have a list in my head of projects for Joe to tackle over the next few weeks (putting pack N play together, hanging up black-out shades, fixing stroller.) So, once I delegate my projects I will feel much better! I should probably be spending less time at the computer shopping for a console table and more time putting together some of the baby necessities - like the pump still in a box. But, I really need a console table for the baby's arrival too.
But, overall I feel great. I think I am going to make it to 39 weeks with no problems - and hopefully under 150 lbs.
Baby B at 36 weeks.
In other news, Lucy had pajama day at her school last week. Must be a city-wide February event because Abigail and Caitlin had pajama day just a week ago. She was so excited to bring Winnie the Pooh, her stuffie, to school. They listened to books on tape, sang bedtime songs, etc. And, getting ready in the morning is a lot easier when they can wear pjs! Winnie got dunked in the sink by another boy which we talked about all day, but overall pj day was very eventful.
Hope everyone is having a nice weekend! We are voting for the Ravens for "Uncle Vern" tonight and celebrating Papa Bill's bday with some BBQ and cupcakes.


