It has been a few weeks since I have downloaded photos and I can barely remember what we have been up to the last few weeks - had to look back to the camera just to remember. So I figured I would share a few random photos of Lucy before she has to share the blog with her little sister soon. Really, I wish I could say this has been an exciting winter for us, but not being able to travel and being so pregnant, we have had a pretty low-key February. Which I know I can't say the same for March, so I am fine with it. But, next winter, I will definitely be boarding a plane to somewhere warm for a week :)
Helping daddy shovel
Disney on Ice
A night out at Aunt Katie's house - we even remembered to get Libby in on the pic!
Valentine's Day 2013
We go to open swim at her swim school on Sunday nights - they have fun boats and cars in the water that Lucy LOVES