Last night, Lucy and I met my mom for some shopping so Lucy could show off her Snow White costume. We really spent more time chasing Lucy around the mall and trying to get her shoes back on, but we had fun visiting the Disney Store and Lucy got a new pair of boots from Nana, new pjs for our upcoming Disney trip, and a whole bunch of halloween treats. AND....she got $5 in the mail today from Nana/Papa so I promised her a trip to the bookstore tomorrow! Thanks for "shopping" with us mom.
Our Snow White loved putting on her costume one last time today for her first official trick-or-treat outing. In past years we really didn't have a good neighborhood for it and she was too young. But, we only did a little trick-or-treating because Lucy seemed to have more fun handing out candy at our house. She would RUN to the door (with dinner in her mouth and all) and tell the kids what they should pick, that they should put it in their pumpkin, she would guess what they were and would stand at the door to see all the kids coming. And, we now know she is petrified of skeletons and masks. She talked about skeletons all night after one came to the door. Anyways, it was a fun night and I didn't expect Lucy to get into the "candy passing" as much as she did. She took it so serious - it made us laugh. I am sure next year we will be out trick-or-treating much more so I really enjoyed our night together :)
The three girls
Heading out....
Getting some candy
Enjoying her favorite dum-dum
Shopping with Nana (this was the one minute Lucy would hold hands with one of us)
A kiss from Snow White
Hope everyone had a great Halloween!!!





