Friday, October 26, 2012

Halloween Part 1

We have been busy with Halloween events all week and Lucy is finally getting to put on her Snow White costume this weekend for two parties on Saturday and a trick-or-treat parade with her cousins on Sunday.  Lots of pics to come - and of course from Halloween day if our costume makes it through the weekend.

This week we had a pumpkin painting event at the park with her preschool, Nana brought a special treat basket and we carved/decorated pumpkins last night.  The vikings were playing so really it was just me, but I will give Joe credit because he did cut the top off one for me.  I think we will stop at 2 kids because I am not sure I want to carve three pumpkins in any one night :)

Treats from Nana

Showing off her pjs, stickers, sun catcher and coloring book

Getting ready to dig in!


Lucy and her Elmo pumpkin

And one of my fancy carvings