For Joe's bday, Lucy and I went to a pottery place in the city and Lucy made Joe a cute plate with her handprint. To keep her from over-painting it, I let her also paint a pumpkin she picked out. She talked about it for days so I figured she would tell Joe about his plate but she did a good job keep it a secret and Joe loved it :) Joe also got a new "football Sunday" blanket, a calendar - so that I don't get calls everyday asking me what we are doing the upcoming weekend after we talked about it the day before :) and Book of Mormon tickets for the winter! And, we are heading to Nashville for a little bday weekend get-away. So, between the new baby girl news and the new weekly calendar, I would say turning 33 is totally worth it.
Posing with dad - just love that smile
Theatre tickets - every man's favorite gift!
Helping daddy blow out the candle on his apple pie
Happy 33rd birthday daddy!!!! You are the best daddy in the world and make me laugh so hard and are always treating me to fun days out in the city which usually involve eating, ice cream and new toys. I am so lucky and happy that mommy has to work some nights because I wouldn't get nearly enough ice cream if she was home. Love you!


