This weekend was "cousins weekend" because the girls got to spend a lot of time together! Lucy had her first sleepover on Friday night at Beth and Rob's. She was a good girl so I think they will invite her back. Yeah!!! Saturday we continued the cousins weekend by meeting the Wennerstrom clan at Brookfield Zoo and then the girls came back to our house that evening for come Tarzan, cookie decorating and a lot of playing. Again, Uncle Joe was the highlight! I am not sure if I could do it without Joe there because Abigail wants to talk to Joe, sit by him and make sure he watches everything coming up on the cartoons because she knows it is going to be hysterical to both of them. Caitlin enjoys being on her own, exploring the house, and making us laugh. I was the boring aunt trying to keep the blue icing off the ottoman!!!
Unfortunately, I did not take ONE good photo this entire weekend. By looking at the below, one would never put together any of the above actually happened. I really need to make a point of taking interesting photos, but I am not a picture person so it doesn't come natural to me. No animals at the zoo, no family photos, and there is always one of the girls looking another way in every cousin photo. Oh well - it was much more eventful than it all looks.
And, Happy 7 Months to Lucy!!! She had a long day and just wanted to lounge around during her 7 month shoot.
Attempting to get the girls together for a photo, but Caitlin and Lucy aren't having it
Another attempt.....of three kiddies in footie pajamas. How cute!
Decorating Easter cooking - yummy!!
We gave the girls lots of sugar before the car ride home
Lucy and Uncle Rob with her first souvenir from Brookfield Zoo - a new book. A gift from Uncle Rob!
Probably checking out the penguins at the zoo. Next time, we will get a penguin in the photo!
The Wennerstroms enjoying the dolphins
Sorry for the boring post!!











