Monday, April 25, 2011

A Little Easter Partying and A Lot of Crawling!

We had a great first Easter with Lucy - Lucy officially became a crawler on Easter morning!  We gave Lucy her basket and had put some of the toys out, and then were not even paying attention when we saw her moving across the room.  Although it was a slow crawl...now that she has gotten the hang of it, it seems like that is all she wants to do!  So, in a few weeks I think I will be chasing her around the house!

We celebrated Easter with brunch with my family and as usual, there was a lot going on with the three girls all dressed up and running (or crawling) around!  Lucy got fun baskets from Grandma and Grandpa, Aunt Katie and Aunt Beth, Rob and the girls.  With all the fun shoes, bubbles and toys - it was like Christmas all over for Lucy.  We ended the day with a walk to dinner on Division, our favorite way to end a weekend!

Unfortunately my camera didn't seem to download many of the photos I took - I had a great cousin shot, some shots with Grandma and Grandpa and tons of the girls with their baskets,  So sad they are gone!! but I am guessing my sister has a ton so I will steal a few!

Checking out my basket....

Bubbles!

Showing off her crawl

Relaxing before the chaos begins

Aunt Katie, you shouldn't have!

Looking at the girls in their Easter dresses!!!!  They are pillowcase dresses and so adorable! I had many more shots of the girls all dressed up, sadly they seem to be lost.