Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Unseen Footage

We have TONS of pictures of the Christmas weekend - thanks to our (my?) new camera that I had been asking for since our trip to Disney when I saw how much better Bill and Jill's photos were with their fancy camera.  And, Santa didn't disappoint!  Santa even put some cash in my stocking, which was a first.  I guess that is what happens when you don't decide to open gifts before Christmas until the morning of.  Anyways, we are camera happy in our house and basically just waiting for opportunities to take pictures.  As I was organizing my photos this morning I found a few that made me laugh and had to post them. 

We were opening gifts the day after Christmas and Caitlin was running around with mini bottles of tequila from Joe's man gift.  They are definitely keeper photos for a wedding slideshow.  





CHEERS!!