Anyways, the entire trip was so much fun! Lucy was an angel on both the flight to and from, sleeping through the flights and landing. We were lucky to get an extra seat on the way there for her car seat but on the way home we shared a seat and I loved my 3 hours being "forced" to hold her :) Although we had twice as much luggage and a lot more confusion, it was a fun experience traveling with Lucy.
We got to Disney on Friday and stayed at the Animal Kingdom for the night! It was such a cool resort, with animals right outside the windows! Not bad eating breakfast and seeing zebras (or animals that look like them) outside your window! We then headed to the Magic Kingdom for our first day and had gorgeous weather! It was super crowded - seems like everyone in Florida visited for the day - so we just wandered the park and had dinner that evening in Cinderella's castle. Although Lucy didn't enjoy the characters as much as her bottle of food, Jake did! He is a closet fan of Belle and we got some great character photos with Lucy and Jake!
We stayed the rest of the trip in the most amazing suite at the Bay Lake Towers - the newest resort which is walked distance from the Magic Kingdom. We had a three-bedroom condo overlooking the Magical Kingdom. The most exciting part was that we could sit in our living room for the fireworks show every night. It was so beautiful, like a private show right outside our window!!!
Everyone else had a much more eventful trip and can share much better stories about the rides and meals than I can. I spent a good part of the trip in the Baby Care Center feeding and changing Lucy, but still had so much fun just being there! We visited Epcot, took Lucy on a tour of some of the resorts along the monorail, and did a lot of walking of walking around with our little ladybug. Lucy went out two "rides" - she slept through the Circle of Life show twice and rode The Land "ride" once during a nap!!! And, we did a lot of great eating, although I missed the exciting meal in Germany due to an unfortunate incident with Lucy and her diaper, and needing to buy her a new outfit.
For me, the best part of the trip was seeing Lucy hanging out with everyone in the family - especially Jill and Jake since she doesn't get to see them as often. She was mesmerized by Uncle Jake - maybe the beard?! And loved her one-on-one time with Aunt Jill! And, of course, she loved all the attention of grandma and grandpa who bought her first souvenirs and showered her with gifts throughout the trip :) She is one very lucky little girl!
Here are some of our favorite pics from the trip! Thank you Grandpa Bill and Grandma Chris for such an amazing trip! And, thank you to Grandpa Joe, Grandma Kathy and Aunt Beth for nursing Miles back to health while we were away!!
Trying out my new stroller....I fit!!!
I love flying!!!
First stop on the trip - the Magic Kingdom!
First monorail ride
In my Princess dress from Grandma and Grandpa
Trying on my "Lucy" mouse ears
I look scared, but really just wanted to eat!
Much better!

What a gorgeous background!
Hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa
I am so cute!
With Aunt Jill and Uncle Jake
A view of our condo from the 2nd floor - amazing!!
Fireworks at night - it doesn't get any better than this!
Lunch in China
I am ready for a day in the sun!! Wait, I have to wear this stupid hat all day?
I always look forward to a good book on a flight







