We had such an amazing Christmas weekend - and judging from the toys and boxes all around the house, Lucy must have been very good these past four months!! We were lucky to spend the holiday with both of our families this year, making it an extra special one for the memory books for Lucy. On Christmas Eve we celebrated with Joe's family and it is always such a fun night with all of the aunts, uncles, cousins and kids! We ate amazing food, drank champagne of course, had a grab bag exchange and even sang some Christmas carols. Don't worry - I captured some photos of Joe's participation! Joe's (our?) cousin Kristy and John made an amazing slideshow of family pictures that almost brought me to tears (happy ones and maybe some anxiety tears) as Joe's aunts and uncles laughed at how young they looked, I realized that will be me and Joe in about 30 years. Agh!! Lucy got many special gifts from her aunts and uncles - from clothes and toys, to a CD of lullabies that her cousin Amy made for her. We had such a great "Eve" and can't wait until next year's party!!
On Christmas morning we celebrated with Grandma Chris and Grandpa Bill and then visited with my parents/Katie and learned we will need to drive a U-Haul around next year to get everything home. For such a little person, she has quickly taken over our condo with her things! But, we LOVE it all and can't wait to dress her in all her fun outfits and break out her new toys this winter! Thank you!
We ended the weekend with a special "Christmas morning" at our house with Beth, Rob, Caitlin and Abigail. Rob mentioned they didn't have enough big gifts in their house so Abigail got a Cinderella castle and Caitlin got a bubble mower. You are welcome Rob!! Unfortunately I have a feeling they will be coming our way in a few years :)
Lots of pics below since I heard "I just like the pictures" at Joe's family party. Enjoy!!!
Resting before the big family party
With my cousin Renee
I wish Amy could babysit me!!
Hanging out with my family
Fa la la la la.....
I love my cousin Kristy

With Grandpa
In my santa dress from Grandma
Miles didn't miss any action - he got a toy to keep him busy but destroyed it within minutes
Checking out my new Dailey Method onesie from Aunt Katie
Celebrating a completed crossword puzzle (check out my dad's pearly whites!)
I LOVE my new bookcase from Aunt Beth, Uncle Rob and the girls. Let's fill this thing with books!
Abigail and Caitlin checking out their shared gift
Check out my Cinderella castle!















