Saturday, November 16, 2013

Fall 2013 Lost Footage

I admit that I am not on top of uploading photos these days - but usually when I get laundry folded and the kids eat three meals a day, it is a pretty productive day.  So, uploading pictures is pretty low on my list of priorities lately but I promise to be better for poor Leigh's sake!  Just like that she is 8 months old, pulling herself up onto everything, trying to take little steps while holding my hands, and putting everything and anything in her mouth.  This morning I learned that the reason puzzles say "choking hazzard" on the box is because if babies suck on pieces long enough, the rounded ends will come off - which is now missing off a piece in our house and I suspect Leigh ate her first piece of puzzle.

Lucy is more entertaining than ever - she says the most ridiculous things like "mom, you're killing me," and "you're making things so difficult."  I can only imagine what she will say in 15 years.  Love you too Lu!

Lots of random pics from the fall....

Happy 4th Bday Caitlin!!!

8 months?!!


Dress - check!!  It's gorgeous and hanging in my closet :)









Lucy got her nails painted with me - girls day out!

Another mommy/Lucy date to see a play - Llama Llama

Great Gra's babies

Besties

First puppy love