Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween

Happy wet, rainy Halloween!   Like every other holiday that we really celebrate for two-weeks straight, Halloween has been no exception.  Lucy had a party at her dance class last week (first official costume break out), spent the weekend at Bill and Chris' and did some trick-or-treating there, and of course today we were in full costume.  We went out to Carol Stream so Lucy and Leigh could see the girls in their costumes.  It rained and was cold, but the girls were adorable running around the neighborhood and the rain didn't seem to bother kids...they were just having too much fun to care about being wet.  It turned into a big party with chili, my parents, Bob and Neici, Stina and all the kiddos.  Both girls passed out just in time for the Switch Witch to come take their candy and leave a few gifts.  Wonder how many years I can pull this off. And, just a note, I notice the inequality in the gifts. I struggle with this....it doesn't mean I love Leigh any less :)