Another amazing Thanksgiving in the books! My mom amazes me how she does it all - when we were little we just knew the dinner was going to be great, but the older I get the more I realize how much planning and day-of work goings into it. And, as our family gets bigger, the spread gets bigger. Mom, you're amazing!! Hopefully one day I can host so you can just relax on Thanksgiving!
Not much explanation needed on the pics - just a fun, crazy day and I finally sat down to drink my first glass of wine at 8 pm after the kids were in bed. Yes, the older girls do entertain themselves, but that doesn't mean they don't need a referee, which keeps Beth and me very busy. And the babies don't sit still. They are the world's two happiest babies, but the pic below looks like they just despise Thanksgiving.
Hungry? Bored? Mad at one another?


