It seems I never get to the computer these days - when I need to choose between making a cup of coffee and checking my email, the coffee always wins. Leigh is already 6 weeks old and is so much fun!! She is starting to smile and is more active each day - lots of kicking and arm movements and she turns her head side to side a lot. I know, seems like such small milestones, but she is turning into a real person now! She is getting big too - already 10 pounds!
Thought I would upload a few pics of Leigh over the past week or two.
Lucy has been very busy - she had two birthday parties this week at the same place - there is a huge city of party places but they all seem to be at Pump It Up around age 3. Both Joe and I got to experience the giant slides ourselves :) I had some cute pics of her playing there but my phone smashed into pieces the other day and I lost all my photos - but I had to because Leigh did a flip out of my arms (she likes to do kick stretches) and I had to use both hands to catch her. One reason this blog is good - it forces me to upload them since I seem to break my phone a lot. Poor Joe keeps waiting for the new iphone and then I break mine and use our upgrade.
Yay for a nice day finally! We are spending this weekend outside!!!!
So sweet!!!


