I had started a March update post - updating on all that Lucy and Leigh (sleeping and eating) are up to, but then I will fall behind on Easter pics so I will have to go back. Easter was such a busy weekend - in addition to egg hunts and family parties, we celebrated Grandma Grace's 90th bday and Bill officially became a Catholic. All in one weekend. It was wonderful!
And, I have to thank Bill, Chris, Jill and Jake because they are spending the day with Lucy and I am having a special one-on-one day with Leigh. It has been very special just getting to be around the house with her - doing what I did every day with Lucy. I will get very few days like this with Leigh so I really cherish our time together when we do nothing at all, just holding her all day.
Just a few photos of all things Easter - and Grandma and Bill's party too!
Egg coloring
Easter morning.....
Brave, Belle, dancing chicken
1st Easter!
When the sweets binge started. 7 am. Easter Bunny made a mistake of putting her favorite yogurt covered pretzels in the eggs. Next year we will just ask for stickers.
The Easer Bunny brought Belle...who has been lost twice! Way to go Easter Bunny!
The big girls - precious!
A whole lot of pink
It's Grandma's big party!
The newest catholic
Leigh and her Godmother :)
Funny Uncle Jake!
And what a difference a year makes! Look how much Lucy changed!
2012
2013




