I think we caught Leigh's first smile on camera on Mother's Day! Look how sweet she is.....
Joe and the girls made my Mother's Day weekend so special - now the bar is set pretty high for Father's Day. Joe set me up with a nice long afternoon at the spa on Saturday and had my favorite dinner waiting for me when I got home (sushi) along with cards from Lucy and Happy Mother's Day cupcakes and songs from Lucy. And, then I caught this smile on camera - or maybe she is about to fuss - but we will call it her first smile on camera! And, I like how proud Lucy is of her cards. But, more than all of that it really was just the little things over the weekend that meant so much to me and I kind of like Mother's Day even more than my own bday :)
On Sunday we visited Great Gra, Chris and Pat and had a nice afternoon at Grandma's new place. Sadly, we didn't get to see my mom who has been sick all weekend...poor mom.
Hope all the moms in our lives had an amazing day!!!


