Welcome to our beautiful new niece - Libby Frances Wennerstrom. Libby is lucky to have joined one of the most amazing families and this is the start of an amazing life for this little girl. Born early Sunday morning (exact time I guess I should find out) weighing in at 6 lbs, 11 ounces. She is a little peanut - with dark hair so maybe she will be the only brunette of the girls if it stays! We were lucky to meet her Sunday - and she was a dream baby sleeping the entire time :)
Congrats to Beth, Rob and big sisters Abigail and Caitlin!!!! Monday, when everyone is home together, will be when the real fun begins!
Libby Frances - sweet as can be
A special photo with rock star mom, I will spare any labor and delivery details
Dad did a lot of work too so he gets some credit
Some one-on-one time with mom and dad
Love by Aunt Katie
And me
No uncle photos yet - Joe and I were in the room at different times taking care of Lucy and I left with the camera, and boyfriend-in-law Vern wasn't quite ready to hold a baby :)
CONGRATS WENNERSTROM FAMILY!!!!


