Name any sort of technological problem one household could have - and we have had it this week! After a few weeks of my photo camera not working, I took it to Apple and learned that I first needed to delete a ton of photos onto our computer, which was already at storage capacity. We took our hard drive in and were without for a few days, then our internet went down so we switched companies and had to wait 4 days for them to install (this afternoon!), then Joe put an accidental lock on whatever it is that backs up our computer, and we lost everything on our hard drive, so our computer is going back to "the shop" for a few days. Because of this, I don't have a single photo left on the computer - although I am sure we will get them all back, I am thankful for this blog which has a lot of photos saved, and Beth's, just in case. The silver lining is that I haven't been able to shop online.
Feel like so much has happened over the past weeks while we were living in 1920 here at the Blandford house - but now that the time has passed it really isn't all that noteworthy. EXCEPT - We celebrated Caitlin's 3rd bday party which was so special - a Nemo party, and the day before went with Caitlin, Abigail, Beth and Rob to a live Blues Clues show. The girls all sat through the show and got more into it than I would have thought. Sadly I was kind of lost during it but the little kids behind me would yell out the clues and I would catch on. I hope it wins a Tony this year :) And speaking of excitement in the Wennerstrom house, baby #3 is due any day now!! I hope it is before Thanksgiving so I can spend as much time with this little one before the holiday since we won't be together for it.
And, speaking of babies, baby #2 (in our house) is doing great. Really, nothing exciting to report yet as I am only 22 weeks, and we haven't had our "big" 20 week ultrasound yet (tomorrow!). She isn't a big mover, and is making life pretty easy on me these days. There isn't much I have had to change in my routine. Lucy goes around telling everyone she is going to have a baby sister named "Lauren." Her preschool teachers asked me if it was going to be "Lauren" and it is not. I gave Lucy a list of names to choose from and Lucy picked Lauren, probably because she had a classmate in music by that name. She also calls her "poo." We are now starting to work on the baby's room and have ordered her furniture. Over Joe's xmas break from work we are going to get organized on the baby end and can't wait for the spring. I can't wait for another newborn, and strangely, the sleepless nights and craziness that comes along with it.
And, this week Lucy got a new playroom! Our house is officially overflowing with toys so we decided to get rid of our guest room (sorry anyone who was planning a trip to Chicago in the near future) and turned it into a playroom. It is so nice to have a place for all the toys - at least for now. Once I add the baby's toys, I am sure we will be selling the couch and taking over Joe's football center.
We have a busy weekend coming up - with a planned trip to the Mag Mile Lights Festival (a first for all three of us), of course pending baby W's arrival which we hope is in the next few days.
Sorry for the lack of pics - I think by next week our computer should be back working!!! It better be for the arrival of Baby W!


