Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a great Thanksgiving - spent it this year with the Blandford/Lacny family and it was our first time at the La Grange Country Club, which was really nice, and went back to Tom and Lynnette' after dinner.  The Club was wonderful - amazing food...Joe couldn't believe the dessert table....and it was fun to do a dinner out for Thanksgiving.  Lucy really does get completely spoiled by this family - I actually ate a real dinner because every time I turned around Amy, Lynnette or Chris was entertaining Lucy in the lobby or women's locker room :)  She really is so lucky to be so loved by everyone.

But, Thanksgiving came and went around here because early this morning we put up all the Christmas lights and this afternoon put up our tree (well, put together, know I really am going to be disowned by my family for not doing the real tree again this year).  Pics to come on along with pics from many other things over the past two weeks very soon.

And, as I type late at night Beth is working very hard at delivering her 3rd beautiful girl so tomorrow I hope to be sharing many pics of my beautiful new niece!!

My only good (smiling at camera) photo of Lucy from the day! With Amy, who has quickly become a
the favorite Lacny :) 

The early shoppers checking out online deals


The football crew

Lucy helping Lynnette and Amy put up their train

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!