Yesterday was Caitlin's 2nd bday party - and the little Elmo-ette will be going into the year ahead in style, and with plenty of toys to keep her busy until the next birthday party!!! Caitlin was super cute and excited about so much at her special Elmo bday party - her Elmo cake, her Elmo balloon - but mostly her Elmo phone. I hope she still likes Elmo in a few months :) Not too many pics because once the party started I couldn't find my camera (big surprise!) but we had a great time!! Happy early bday Miss Caitlin!!!
This cake looks delicious!!
The countdown....
Admiring my Elmo balloon (trust me, it is up there) - and wearing my new Elmo ribbon!
Checking out her new boat for bath time
Apparently a very interesting story....look at all the girls paying attention!
Joe and Kramer enjoying some football
The girls were trying to hold Lucy back for a photo but she was just running away so this is the best one I could get
Happy Birthday Caitlin!!!!