Yesterday Joe and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary, which feels like 30 to us! Maybe because we have been dating/married for 6 years, or maybe because our lives have changed so much in just 3 years and the past 15 months has flown by quicker than any chapter in our lives. But, it has been the most amazing 3 years and although I can't speak for Joe, this isn't anyone else I would rather have been through it all with. Joe had tennis and when he got home we wanted to do something special so we decided to open a bottle of wine I had been saving since my trip to Italy back in 2006. When I was opening it, Joe asked if it would even be okay to drink as we don't have a wine cellar and as I opened it, the cork just broke into a thousand pieces and fell in, and the wine didn't smell like wine. So, maybe we should first invest in some sort of wine cellar/storage before pretending to collect vintage wines.
Keeping with a tradition we started on our first anniversary, we are heading to dinner at Roy's, which reminds us of our honeymoon in Hawaii, and I am sure we will have the "when are we going back to Hawaii?" discussion like always, and dessert at the Sofitel. Happy Anniversary to us!!!
Also, overdue, we had a great Thanksgiving and a few pictures to share - we all noted how loud this year's Thanksgiving was. Not sure if it was the Muskovich ladies all talking over one another or the girls all running around, or me constantly chasing Lucy saying "no" as she headed towards the stairs the entire evening. But, we had a great dinner as always, thanks to my mom for all of her hard work (and Beth too) and my dad's hard work outdoors with the turkey fryer. We missed Bill and Chris but know they were enjoying the Arizona weather :)
The rest of the weekend was super relaxing - having Joe home Wednesday through Sunday allowed us to get a million things off our to-do list, address our holiday cards, put up our very convenient and nice-looking fake tree (I got a bonus surprise this year when I realized the lights are already attached to the tree) and all our holiday decorations, took Lucy swimming, went to an indoor playspace and got nearly all of our holiday shopping done. Sounds boring, but it was all exciting.
Enjoy the rest of the week!
The girls by the toy closet

The guys doing what they do best
The chef and the chef-wanna-be (Joe)
Enjoying their wine spritzers
Turkey Carving Watching
Lucy's favorite 4-legged-friend, Kramer







