Friday, July 1, 2011

Baby Lacny on the Way!!


Baby Lacny is almost here - and nobody could be more excited than us!!!! We can't wait for Lucy to have a little friend to run around with at family parties and make us proud when they take on their big reading roles at the family Christmas party.  It hasn't really hit Lucy yet that in a few months the camera will not always be pointed at her (proof below - Lucy is starting to think every party is her party!), but we can't wait for her cousin to arrive!  Brian and Jenny will be amazing parents!!  Although we weren't able to be at the shower, I was lucky to get some pics from Jill.  

Congrats Jenny and Brian...and of course Ryder!!

The proud parents-to-be with Baby Lacny's first jersey

Doesn't Jenny look amazing??!

 Which one is Grandma??! I'm confused!
 (I am 99% sure Lucy thinks Aunt Pat is Grandma when Chris isn't around. They sound so much alike.)