Saturday, March 1, 2014

VDay 2014

I know super delayed, but updating blog pics is not too high up on my priority list these days.  It's actually last.  But, I keep telling myself that I will get better at it when I am a little less busy (which in my mind will happen when I have two kids in school in a few years and have a few hours during the day.)  So, you can all expect that I will upload photos, have an organized closet, have a really organized and updated filing system for documents (so I can find them all in tax season as I can't this year), and cook fabulous dinners in about 3 years.  But, by then I am sure I will back to work and put this all off until retirement. 

The girls had a fun Valentines Day - maybe best ever because we met ABL (my abb for her cousins) at Monkey Joe's and they ran around for hours jumping in bounce houses.  And, it was Aunt Beth's bday.    We then came back to city and had a fun night.  Nana Chris came over to see girls, and watched them so Joe and I could go out for dinner.  The girls got new movies in the treat bags that morning and Lucy has been watching Cinderella ever since.  Leigh got Pinocchio.  They also got all sorts of fun holiday things - streamers to decorate the house, heart straws and books, and got lots of fun gifts from everyone - Aunt Pat, Nanas/Papas, Aunties, and even their babysitter.  We still are playing with most of it.  



Cinderella!!!  A leftover from Santa

Nana Chris came back for a quite second from AZ to visit us!

My first vday bib from Nana Kathy

The three monkeys


The "babes"

Leigh showing off her speed