But, to be honest, as much as we are indoors, we are having a great winter. Lucy had a sleepover last weekend with Nana Kathy and Papa Joe and Abigail and Cailtin - and my parents took them all to the circus. They're brave. Lucy came home with a giant inflatable dolphin that has been in the bath tub since. She had a blast and what 3-year-old doesn't love a sleepover?!
In prep for spring, Leigh got her first pair of real shoes - no more fleece boots here!! And Lucy got her first pair of light up shoes, which I guess is a right of passage for an almost-4-year-old. She picked out bright pink Doc Martins and I decided to point out the crazy colored shoes myself, hoping she would not go with the Docs. To our surprise, they lit up. (I just googled "past tense for light because I couldn't remember how to spell it and lite didn't look right. Feeling dumb) A purple balloon, two pairs of shoes, and of course a toy and we were out the door. So, at least we will be stylish when spring gets here!
Showing off her new shoes!
And Lucy's new kicks
Moping around the ER in her Elmo diaper
We had another full day in the house when we realized one car seat was in daddy's car, so Lucy and I make cookies from scratch - frosting and all



