Congrats to Libby and Leigh on their baptism, thanks to Jill and Jake for being the special Godparents of Leigh, and thanks to my parents for hosting such a great party for all our families and friends!
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
Baptism Pics - Finally!!
I hate technology - but love when I finally figure it out. Usually with a lot of google searches. We have lived here a year and I attempted to play a BluRay for the first time this week. Not easy in this house. I told Joe that any normal person would be confused by the insane system we have downstairs - just to play a simple movie. He told me that Jake and Jill figured it out on the first try. That was all the motivation I needed, and Lucy and I figured it out all by ourselves after pushing every button on the remote. Tonight was a big night for me. I finally figured out how to download shutterfly pictures onto my computer - after a long night of trying and giving up last week. Thus, we have baptism photos to share! (Thanks to John and Kristy for all the great photos!) Next up on my list - I am attempting to sell a stroller on Craigslist, and some things on eBay/half.com, and possibly will try to download music on Spotify for work. I feel like I am reinventing myself.
Congrats to Libby and Leigh on their baptism, thanks to Jill and Jake for being the special Godparents of Leigh, and thanks to my parents for hosting such a great party for all our families and friends!
Congrats to Libby and Leigh on their baptism, thanks to Jill and Jake for being the special Godparents of Leigh, and thanks to my parents for hosting such a great party for all our families and friends!














