Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Trip with Nana and Papa (Part 1)

Well I have tried to download our photos from our trip with Chris and Bill to Disney a few times and my computer is not recognizing the photos. I consulted with my IT expert, Bill, and have another option to try, but as of now, I only have about 10 photos, most of Lucy not looking at the camera.  But, I thought I would upload of few.  From photos, it appears that we only went on a monorail ride while we were there.  

We have a great few days in Florida - one of the highlights of our trip was a safari ride through Animal Kingdom.  It was beautiful, like going on a safari ride in Africa - much cheaper and easier than taking Lucy all the way there :)  We of course had lots of great meals - dinner at Animal Kingdom, dinner at Germany, brunch with Winnie the Pooh and his friends (pictures I would love to show if I can get them downloaded) and a bonus of traveling with family - Joe and I had two nights to go out for dinner dinner while Lucy stayed home with grandma and grandpa.

I will work on getting some of our photos onto the computer, for now just a few! You will notice Chris is holding Lucy in 3 of the 4. Lucy would only let "Nana" hold her the entire trip.  I missed her and would ask to hold her for a few minutes but then have to give her back.  Poor Chris! She did the same thing with my mom this weekend, so I think she knows who the softies are who will pick her up on demand.

Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend! Joe was in California for a wedding and Lucy and I spent Saturday in Schaumburg with Nana Kathy and Papa Joe.  We then went to visit Nana Chris, and Lucy slept over there for 2 nights! It was so nice - I got to visit with friends at a BBQ, go to work, and try to fit in as much as possible over 2 days.  We went to Aunt Pat's for a BBQ Monday afternoon and reunited with daddy.  It was a great, relaxing weekend - I think for me only - but it was great.  Thanks Chris!

And, it is already Tuesday!
Love this smile!

On Its a Small World

The wild People Movers

Hanging out with Nana Chris