Enjoy and THANK YOU to everyone who celebrated with us this weekend!!!!
Tomorrow I turn 1!!!
I can't wait to pull your beard Uncle Jake! Thanks for my new Ramones t-shirt!
Checking out my new moose all the way from Finland. If it goes missing, I know exactly who to blame....Grammy!
All for me?! What is with all the monkeys?
My Curious George book from daddy
My new suitcase/backpack
Happy Birthday to Me!!!!!
Precious......
This is the best 12-month photo we got - she is too smart for us and that sticker doesn't last a second
Now onto the real reason I woke up today (In no particular order)
DADDY'S GIRL!!!!!
So precious!!!!
I hope there is a swimming ducky somewhere in all these gifts....
Sharing (at the moment) with my cousins
Twin Grammys
Some of the men - likely discussing their fantasy teams
Grandma and Great Grandma - what good looking ladies I have in my family!
Hanging out with my Aunt and photographer for the night, Kristy
Happy Birthday to me!!!!!
I am not sure about this hat, but I do know I love cake!
mmmm...and for everyone wondering, my dress came out of the wash like new!!
Giving a kiss to my big cousin Caitlin. It looks like mommy needs to do some laundry when all I have to wear is my boy pjs.
Uncle Jake and Aunt Jill were busy bodies all weekend and did a lot of sight-seeing and hanging out with friends, taking advantage of the city. On Monday, they headed to the Field Museum and we took our typical naps and then decided to head to Navy Pier for the day. It turned out to be one of those amazing, spontaneous days!! Lucy loved the Children's Museum so much that we decided to buy a membership so we could head down there all winter. We took Lucy on her first carousel ride, had a nice lunch in the Crystal Garden area and did some souvenir shopping to remember Lucy's first trip there. We love doing touristy things in the city and this day was definitely one of them!
Checking out the Build-A-Bear shop
Doing something with tubes
Playing in the water world
Catching some fish in the "Big Backyard"
Getting some courage to go down the slide
Doing a little cooking....look how proud daddy looks in the corner, seeing how well I take to a stove!
Next in line!!! Can't wait to pick my horse!
Nobody told me we were going to be sitting in one of the lame seats! Who picks these mom?
Ending the day with my new souvenir - my owl hat!
So sad that Aunt Jill is leaving!!!
Some last-minute balloon playtime with Auntie and Uncle before they head back to Boulder!




























