Thanks Lucy for putting up with us!!! Maybe we will get some 13-month pics taken to capture your true, happy personality :)!!!!
Friday, September 23, 2011
One Year Pics Attempted
Lucy wasn't having a great week last week! She was sick, battling a fever, super fussy, etc. I make lots of mistakes that usually get filed under "first-time mom" and trying to take not-feeling-100%-Lucy out to a park for a photo shoot tops the list! I saw Lucy was being fussy that morning so I rescheduled for the following week. But after taking a little baby Advil and a nap, she woke up all chipper so I called Jen, the photographer and said we were back on! Well, it turned out that she wasn't feeling all better and we found out quickly. We were there for only 20 minutes and Lucy cried, hard, for about 18 of them and the only thing that would calm her were her paci (not going to make it into a professional photo!) and daddy's water bottle (again, not getting into the photo). So, we had to cut it short but did get a few shots that will always remind us of this day - and one of my really bad "first-time mom" mishaps. They happen often!


