Sunday, August 14, 2011

Outta My Way!!!!


Lucy was surprised this week with TWO birthday gifts - and she is still weeks away from the big day.  I am wondering if a little girl can handle all the excitement that September 4th will bring judging from the look on her above face, enjoying her new bike from Aunt Beth, Uncle Rob, Abigail and Caitlin!  They brought it over this weekend so she could enjoy every last minute of summer left....it was the best surprise for both Lucy and us!  It has a little cellphone attached to it and a little spot for her water bottle, and has a cool little shade. And, since we were watching Caitlin and Abigail that evening, we spent a lot of time "taking turns" in the bike back and forth through our hallway.  So, I guess it was a group gift for the night! Thanks Wennerstroms!!!!!

Let me check this out....

I LOVE IT!

 My first spin

With my cool aunt and uncle

Two cuties enjoying Lucy's toys

I am so cool!!!

Lucy also got an adorable little outfit/shoes in the mail from her Great Aunt Mary on Friday which I need to put her in tomorrow and will take a pic! It is adorable and reminds me of Lucy!  Thanks Aunt Mary for always keeping me so well-dressed, all the way from Colorado!

Enjoy your week!