Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy 8 Months Lucy Lu!!!

HAPPY 8 Months Lucy!!!! A few days late, but we still celebrated her 8-month bday on the 4th! You are getting more beautiful every day and we love you to pieces!!!


Just a random pic from this morning that I thought was so cute.  Lucy loves baths more than anything - she loves the water, loves her toys, loves to splash and loves to try crawling in the water but it is always too slippery.  Anyways, it is one of my favorite times of the day as well! We usually take a bath right after breakfast and it is a great way to get ready for our morning nap. This morning I was filling the bath tub (she is a big girl now, in the big tub) and when I was getting her towel and everything ready I found her like this, watching her toys.  I thought it was so cute!