We love play dates! Since the babies sleep and really don't play, play date is code word for getting out of the house, meeting up with my mom friends, and pretending to have a productive day. Kind of like Book Club is code for Wine Night. But, what the heck. I do feel going out for coffee is productive! And, if we tag on a trip to Target and Whole Foods......
But, really the city is so much fun during the day (and night too, but I am more of a day-girl these days) and Lucy has lots of friends. So, I am required to take her out to play dates with them! Part of the job. I thought I would share some pics of Lucy and her buds.
Lucy with her friend Isla (mom is my good friend Katy from work!) This isn't the most becoming photo of Lucy, but oh well
Lucy and Isla givving kisses
Lucy and Matty, who just turned 2! (Mom is my good friend Amy. Proof that neighbors living across the hall in Chicago can turn into the best of friends!)
Lucy and baby Tommy Munizzo (Parents are Joe's good friends from U of I)
Besties
Lucy with Caitlyn and Jack - the three of us moms were friends at Iowa and ended up in the same music class! Who needs Facebook when you have some fellow DGs to gossip with?
Lucy with Payton and her new little sis Anna (Mom is my good friend Lauren)
Lucy with Mia (Mom is my friend Megan)
And, Matty again! They are two years apart, but we are hoping this is a budding love between the two.









