This weekend started Thanksgiving Break Week in our house. Joe is off work all week so we are loving all of our time with daddy around!! To kick off the week we hosted our friends for our 7th annual Thanksgiving dinner and as always it was a hilarious night and everyone was overserved on the wine. It is a tradition we love with our friends but sorry, no pics (and probably better that way) because I thought I lost my phone earlier in the day.
On Sunday we went to visit Grandma Chris who is recovering from back surgery. Of course she is doing great. Most people would hate to hear that they can't sit down for 8 weeks, but for Grandma Chris it will fly by because she never sits anyways. We had such a relaxing evening and are so happy you feeling better Grandma :)!
Lucy is getting to spend a lot of time with daddy this week and I am excited because I am getting to things that have been on my to-do list since September, teach some extra classes at work and visit with friends! We will have lots of pics from the week, Thanksgiving and the circus which we are seeing on Saturday night. Just a few from the weekend....
When we drive as a family (including Miles) I sit in the back with Lucy because anyone who has met Miles knows he can be a bit rambunctious and we don't want to chance him jumping over/on her. I thought this was a funny view from the back seat. Miles helps Joe navigate :)
Feel better Grandma!! We have a lot of walking to do in a few weeks in Disney!
Daddy joined me for massage class at my favorite place, Bubbles Academy.
I love my dad!
Lucy attended her first baby shower this weekend! Hanging out with mommy's friends Marissa and Katy, who is the mom of my newest friend Isla.
Oh no! More gifts to open?! Let's move this thing along.
Me and mommy


