Lucy started PK4 this week - and had her very first "full" day of school today. She did great and seems to be adjusted to her new school, staying for lunch and "quiet time." I wasn't sure how a full day would go because she has never stayed past lunch at school but when I picked her up she didn't seem to have missed us one bit. So, that made me happy. The the first thing she said was "I didn't eat all my lunch" so I guess that was weighing on her all afternoon. She has lots of sweet girls in her class - and I happend to go to college with her friend Evelyn's mom so I already have a friend too!
I am really proud that she finished her first full day, and although Lucy probably didn't, I had a lot of nerves going into this week because a new school is a lot of work (for the mom) and I didn't want to not have the right supplies for her, lunch, pick up and drop off procedures, etc. I think we have it all figured out and are excited for the school year!
And, at pick up after her 1st full day!