We had the most amazing week in AZ - but one of the highlight was getting some great pics with the family (a bday present for Chris!). We now have some "official" pics of Leigh with her godparents, some framable grandparent pics and...finally a framable family pic! 10 month into being a family of 4 and we can never get a good pic! The background with the mountains was so beautiful! A few of my favorites!
Outside of our photo shoot - the week was amazing. With everyone in AZ for the holiday, every day there was something going on - bowling, dinner, our New Years Eve golf cart scavenger hunt (a must-do for next year), golfing, lots of running and visits to the hot tub with the girls. The weather was perfect! The girls actually spent much more time than I would have imagined just hanging around the house but both were sick and with naps and the distance to get to some of the places we wanted to take them, we didn't take them out a whole lot other than the zoo, some lunches and Aunt Pat's house. Every morning Leigh, Bill and I would have an early, 5 am breakfast and coffee :) We love AZ and love that it feels like home the moment we get there. Sadly, our trip ended with a nice, long, 9 hour trek home - but it was worth it to be in the sun for a week! Thanks to Bill and Chris for hosting the entire family for 7 days. I am sure they were happy when departure day arrived and the house was back to normal but we had a great time!
Golfing! I'm horrible but still love it. Next time I go, I am bringing golf apparel :)
Lucy and Jill spent a lot of time on her activity books
The babes
The Tucson Zoo
The cutest little guy
And girl
Lucy was a bit obsessed with Jake and Jill
We celebrated xmas again in AZ - Bill's canvas from Jill and Jake. So sweet!!









