Thursday, September 19, 2013

And, she's off....

To another year of preschool!  Lucy started 3's preschool last week - and it is amazing how much she has grown from her first day in the 2's program.  Maybe because she went to her school over the summer, but she went in with such confidence and maybe there is something wrong with me, but I didn't even come close to shedding a tear or getting weepy.  I was just happy she was having so much fun on day 1.  This year the class will be taking field trips, Lucy will be working signing herself into class and writing her name, she will have class jobs, have two special days that one of us can come for the day, and she will be adding some enrichment programs - theatre class, science class and lunch bunch so she will be very busy at school.  Bigger class this year (18 kids!) = lots of new friends.
She has grown so much over the past year and the pics below prove it, since it is easy to forget!

In addition, Lucy and Leigh both had doctor appts over the past week so I thought I would post their numbers because I know I will never remember unless I refer back to this post.

Lucy
Weight:  22 lbs (<5 p="">Height:  34 1/2 inches (5-10%)

Leigh:
Weight:  13.8 lbs (10-25%)
Height:  25 1/2 inches (50%)




2 yr preschool

The proud owner of this Rapunzel backpack - thanks Bill and Chris!

With Ms. Becca

Our art lover