Our first weekend with Leigh home, and as a bigger (maybe complete?) family, was amazing - and much much less chaotic than I would have ever thought! Leigh is seriously an easy, easy baby (only crying has been for food or when we change her diaper and she gives me a few hours of sleep each night) and she just sleeps and sleeps all day long so all of our guests have been able to cuddle with her on the couch while Lucy entertains everyone. I spent my first day alone with the girls today and had the best time with them! Leigh has taken to the Moby Wrap nicely so she just sleeps on me all day and we took a trip to Target to practice our routine of getting out of the house. I know, I shouldn't drive but I don't realistically think any mom out there is not going to drive for 2 weeks - or walk up steps or pick up anything and just rest all day. And we made it home with me behind the wheel just fine :)
I find myself taking a ton more pics of Leigh than I did of Lucy - which is usually the opposite - but I always look back and wish I had more of Lucy so the camera is out constantly. And, I think when you know you might not have an infant this little again, you really cherish every little thing.
Happy one week Leigh!!!
Heading home from hospital
First bath!
Some daddy time - always a keeper photo
Sharing her big girl bed
Mommy time
Happy St. Patty's Day
Our giggly big girl!
Nap Time
Our visitors
And Lucy got some big sis gifts!
Great Gra giving Lucy rides around the house :)
So Sweet!!!


