Other than running around all day, eating on park benches and changing diapers in random places, Lucy started and ended Lil Kickers Soccer. I ordered her first pair of Nikes, she looked so cute in her uniform, and then we got to class and it was just a complete bust. Three 18 months old in an auditorium, separated from two older soccer classes with a little tube Lucy could jump over. Well, Lucy just chased the balls in the older soccer classes, couldn't hear her "Coach Myra" over the other two classes and we spent 10 minutes stacking soccer cones. I got her in the car and by the time we were home her registration was put on hold until she is old enough for the older group. Regardless, she looked pretty darn cute in her uniform.
And, St. Patty's Day weekend was great. On Friday we went out with our friends Amy and Joe. On Saturday, we visited friends in the suburbs and Lucy to see some of her U of I legacy friends, and Sunday we did a family day at the zoo.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!!! A few St. Patty's Day pics and I will post other random pics later this week!
Happy Day!!
My first trip to a McDonald's drive-thru for a Shamrock Shake!
Lucy and her friend Tommy
Lucy and baby Charlotte who really liked her shoes
A good day!









