Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Our Monkey

We always call Lucy "monkey" and it fits her well - she can't sit still for one minute (truly, a minute of sitting would be a treat for me) and is climbing onto everything that she can reach - and when out reach, she will get on her tiptoes and hang by her fingertips.  It is time to baby-proof!!!! So, we have someone coming next week to walk through our house and help us with baby-proofing our entry with plexiglass, gates and install cabinet locks, etc.  In the meantime, we have created a play space for Lucy by using our furniture to block her in.  Like we expected, she immediately tried to escape.  But, she is having fun with a lot more space to roam!

Just a few pics of our (naked, because her feet slip in her pjs) monkey playing around this morning - with some pics of her using her new walker from Beth and Rob.  It is her favorite new toy and she runs around the house with it, banging into walls and then tries to "walk" her other big toys but since they aren't on wheels.....

*** We had a fun weekend with our favorite cousins Abigail and Caitlin (while Beth and Rob were enjoying life in Vegas) and spent time with Grandma Kathy, and Grandma Chris and Grandpa Bill. It was our "Tour de suburbs" and I have a few pics on my phone and email because I didn't have my camera. I will share them later this week!!!


In "Lucy World"

Maybe if I just get my arm through I can escape this place!

Since that wasn't a success, I will just run around!

Weeeeeee!!!

Walking is fun!!!!


Finding my balance - my record is 5 seconds