Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Grandma, Grandpa and a Little Ladybug


This weekend Grandma Chris and Grandpa Bill came and stayed with us since Joe was out of town for a wedding in Kansas City for our friends Jay and Lauren.  Lucy (and Miles!!) loved all the attention - Lucy was spoiled being held all day, being read to and playing with Grandma and Grandpa.  I was so grateful for the help - and had such a great weekend too!  On Sunday Lucy and I went to the Southport Halloween parade with Aunt Katie.  Lucy showed off her little ladybug costume and being her mom or not, I thought she was the cutest kid on the block...until she started to scream and we called it a day.

Thank you Grandma Chris, Grandpa Bill and Aunt Katie for spending so much time with us over the weekend!

A shot with Grandma and Grandpa (Miles loves the camera and always sits still for it)


Our little ladybug

Aunt Katie and the ladybug